Nordic Dispenser & GLT Laserstans AB, whose business is mechanical subcontractor, sheet metal work and assembly shall work for the sustainable development in environmental efforts by:
Environment Nordic Dispenser
- Works active for a better environment and reduction in usage of finite nature resources.
- Strive to reduce the number of transports from our suppliers. We are doing this by a continuous overlook of our purchase routines and the frequency of our purchases.
- Prioritize local suppliers and thereby we reduce pollution discharge
- Works active with recycling, we also have a continuous work to improve and develop our recycle routines.
- Strive to making everything right from the beginning to reduce our usage of raw materials
- Operate a continuous environment projekt and we have a constant strive to make constant improvements.
Our suppliers are not using
- Heavy metals such as lead, cadium, mercury, hexavalent chromium
- Substances impoverishing the ozone layer CFC/HCFCs
- Solvent such as PBB, PBDE
- Chlorine or ECF/TCF
- Phosphate as cleaners
- PCB or PAC
All of our
- Paper products are recyclable
- Plastics components are recyclable
- Metal products are recyclable
A majority of our suppliers (70 %) are certificated according to the SS-EN ISO 14001:2004 & SS-EN ISO 9001:2000 standard
Our suppliers is using recycled material in their products there it can be used
Our Suppliers have sealed systems in their production to reduce environmental influence